FIYAH'd UP

Four minutes before the battery bails and all I've got are eyes to the skies; it never fails. It's a National Day of Natural Selection, and if you're askin' "me" who .i. think is going to win this 2008 Presidential election, it's HI-time for Reflection. My vision will not split any decision based on facts from the teleprompter, so the precision visuals that I'm catchin' won't have to capitalize on anybody's consumer conditions.

This is the only habit that I have, typing and writing. soulfully for the Good Works when I share these Golden Good Words with you...

Blessed Day to One and All, From Above View
"Know that I Love you because I'm of you."

Yes, I am.

Infinite minutes beyond the intricate finish.

Seph1 for Precedent
myspace.com/seph1runnin4precedent - it's serious NOW.

Comments

Popular Posts