Truth be TOLD.

WHY "I" Gotta be the Color DYE.

Cos eyes can't see what world we came from bee

Honey is the shade of the tree, sunny glade of the leaf inside

He who is as HIGH, Chief and Captain, Lion of his Pride

Belief and Wide EYE knowingness, relief and a ride

back HOME, (space) to )chill( between ills and stillness

Silence is a favorable sound, especially when the shhh...

it's going down like scrolling round balls of madness

patroling townhalls of practice lanes then pass

your RIGHT hand knows when to say SEND

click and drag, then you can SAVE and pretend you'll remember this in the morning.

how it ENDs. giving THANKS and PRAISE till we begin again.

that's us in the I.N.I. as trust in the sky and ai...

love of the ocean and all it's tides, above all that's open below and wide

holding heaven in it's golden holster, having not a weapon but a bolder voice over

psalms and swords, cut off all the misconnected cords and cast the one sequel away

refresh array of thought through word display, though you may have already heard the saying

i'm love to you, as you are love for I n I.

JAH RASTAFARI, Everliving Everfaithful Eversure Selassie I.

Comments

Popular Posts