KTUH Monday AM Seph1 LIVE w/ Iyah Form & Cuz-He-B

Welcome to Detroit (J Dilla) - African Rhythm
The Anonymous ft. DJ Drez - Doctor Easy Cool Fantastic Part 1
Jungle Brothers - Acknowledge your own History
Sir Menelik - Physical Jewels
Boogie Monsters - God Sound Instrumental
Emanon ft. Exile - Politician
Outkast - Babylon
Abstract Tribe Unique - Eve Instumental
No I.D. - Jump on it
O.C. - Far from yours
No I.D. - Sky's the Limit
A.T.U. Inside Your Eyes
O.C. - My World Instrumental
DJ Spinna - Compositions
Outkast - Crumblin' Herb
Dead Prez - Walk Like a Warrior
Dead Prez - I Have a Dream, too
Herbalizer ft. Latyrx - Eight Point Agenda
J Dilla - Jay Stay Paid
DJ Spinna - Composition
Wu-Tang - Hollow Bones Instumental
Abstract Rude - Yep
Aceyalone - Mic Check
Abstract Rude - Nuff Fiyah
Amel Larrieux - I n I
A Boy Called Gerald - Universe Intro & The First Breath
Outkast - Spottie Ottie Dopalicious
Science of Life - Ancient Rituals
Prince Paul - What I Need
Poor Righteous Teachers - Selah
Sa Ra - Second Time Around
Pete Miser - Endure
Slum Village - Star
Pete Rock & CL Smooth - I Got a Love
Roots Manuva - Babylon Medicine
Pharcyde - Pack the Pipe
Pete Rock - Flying
De La Sol - Trying People
DJ Krush - Shinjiro
Immortal Technique - Bin Laden
KRS One - The Blueprint
The Foreign Exchange - Be Alright
Boogie Down Productions - Jah Rules
Con Funk Shun - Early Morning Sunshine

Comments

Popular Posts