KTUH Training Session MONDAY 9.13.10

the Visualz Anthology - The Head Bop / Nas & Damian Marley - Africa Must Wake UP / Bob Marley - So Much Trouble in the World / Nas & Damian Marley - Real Friends / Wazulu (instrumental) / The Roots - The Ultimate / The Roots - What They Do / Zion I & Grouch - Make U Fly / Common - Invocation / Zion I & Grouch - Bad Lands

(N) Rakaa - Rosetta Stone Groove
(N) The Herbaliser - Nah Mean Nah'm Sayin'

The Spacifics - Still No. 1 / Chi-Ali - Age Ain't Nothin' But A # / Aceyalone - Show Ya Right / Saul Williams - Coded Language / Kemalito D - I Still Love You / Ras Kass - Remain Anonymous / The Roots - Dear God / Diamond D - This One / Heltah Skeltah (instrumental) / Wazulu (instrumental) / Nas & Damian Marley - Nah Mean / Pete Rock & CL Smooth - Straighten It Out / Roots Manuva - Soul Decay

J-Live - The Day I Fell Off / Wordsworth - Be A Man / Gangstarr - Incredible / Damian Marley - the Master Has Come Back / Jazz Liberatorz - Ease My Mind (instrumental) / Sizzla - No Other Like Jah / Everton Blender - I Love Jah Jah / Lauryn Hill - Just Like Water / The Fuzz Band (instrumental) /

Comments

Popular Posts