MakeLOVE Monday 11/28

Fela Kuti - Mr. Follow Follow
El Michel's Affair - Incarcerated Scarfaces
Black Sheep - the Choice is Yours
Ernest Ranglin - Pili Pili
Carly Simon - Legend in Your Own Time
Cymande - Zion I
Gil Scott-Heron - Washington D.C.
Eskmo - Communications
The Clifford Gilberto Rhythm Combination - Low
Joe Bataan - Call My Name
The Heliocentrics - The Gorn
Plug - Cut
Gilberto Gil - Pe da Roseira
Pete Rock - Somethin' Funky
Model 500 - I Wanna Be Free
El Michel's Affair - Mystery of Chessboxin'
Bad Brains - Banned in D.C.
James Brown - Nature Boy
Nat King Cole - These Foolish Things
Ella Fitzgerald - A-tisket A-tasket
Esperanza Spalding - Chacerera
Fela Kuti - Zombie
Ibrahim Ferrer - Convergencia
Monty Alexander - Babylon System
Sade - Soldier of Love
Foreign Exchange - Take Off the Blues
Lauryn Hill - The World is a Hustle
Dead Prez - Hip Hop (riddim)
Mumia Abu Jamal - Whom Do They Represent
Smokey Robinson - I am I am
Groove Da Praia - Is This Love?
Bob Marley - One Love (People Get Ready)
Martin-EZ - Light It Up
Inka - Reason Heavy
Peter Tosh - Rastafari Is
Eek-a-Mouse - Lion Sleeps Tonight
Sizzla - No Other Like Jah
(N) Midnite - Kings Bell Kings Bell
(N) Midnite - Mongst I&I Kings Bell

Comments

Popular Posts